Installing Your Infrared Saunas
Installing your far infrared sauna is easier than it may seem. Please watch the video above, or read the step-by-step overview and installation instructions for GHS saunas, below.
Step-By-Step Directions for GHS Sauna Installation (GSE-2)
- Choose a location to enjoy the sauna. Place the base on the floor of chosen location.
- Insert back panel onto the base and have someone hold it in place while you insert side panel.
- Insert the left side window panel. Make sure the tongs and grooves are well inserted into one another.
- Fasten the outside buckles on the sauna.
- Slide in the lower part of bench. Connect lower part of bench and make sure all connections are secure. Slide top part of bench completely and securely into place.
- Insert right side window panel. Once again, make sure tongs and grooves are well inserted into back panel.
- Fasten outside buckles.
- Insert front window panel, aligning tongs and grooves.
- Make sure the unfinished side is on the inside, finished side on the outside.
- Fasten the rest of the buckles and then install the door handle.
- Before roof installation, check all cables and push them in so help prevent damaging the wiring terminals. When installing make sure roof is well aligned and settling into position.
- Push plugs for heater through holes around the top panel and then connect plugs.
- When installing control panel, locate flat connector wires and connect. Find the black wire from ceiling near side panel plugs into ionizer.
- Mount the ionizer, and easily grab this wire and plug it into the ionizer.
- Insert stereo into mounting box prior to connecting wires. The remaining wires are for the stereo. The round wire is for the stereo antenna, and is plugged into round opening at back of stereo. Connect wires and mount to ceiling.
- Finally, attach dust cover to top with remaining short screws. Plug sauna into wall and you’re ready to enjoy your Good Health Sauna!