What are the commonalities and differences between traditional and infrared saunas, you ask?
Let’s take a look…
As far as similarities go, both a traditional steam sauna and an infrared sauna create heat. They both have health benefits as well. So, they are alike in that way. However, an infrared sauna is far superior. Say no to stifling steam that blocks your vision, and bakes you like an oven. Infrared is invisible and will not give you the haze.
Here at Good Health Saunas, we have some of the best technology in the business, by far. Check out this resumé for a standard Infrared Sauna:
- Hypoallergenic FSC-Certified Canadian Hemlock or Red Cedar
- High-Quality Carbon and Ceramic Infrared Heating Elements
- Audio: CD, FM, Stereo, MP3, and Bluetooth
- Oxygen Ionizer Air Cleaner
- Premium Chromotherapy Lighting
- High-Tech Digital Control Panel
Can your sauna do that?
As mentioned above, health benefits exist with both saunas, but those that come from an infrared sauna are far greater than traditional. For example…
- Weight loss. Infrared saunas will burn 400-800 calories in a single 30 minute session.
- For pain relief, infrared cannot be beat. The radiant energy of infrared saunas, especially those from Good Health Saunas, penetrate deep within the tissue, muscles, skin, and joints to improve circulation to every part of your body.
- Infrared heat, though invisible, will cause your body to sweat, cleansing pores, and expelling toxins through the skin.
- Good Health Saunas will reduce stress, relax muscles, and lower your blood pressure.
Still have questions about which type of sauna is superior? Feel free to contact Good Health Saunas, as they have a knowledgeable staff to answer the rest of your questions!