HSA/FSA Reimbursement Program
How It Works:
- Work with Good Health Saunas to find the sauna that fits your needs
- Fulfill Good Health Saunas Sales Agreement
- Fill out the TrueMed Qualification Form
- If TrueMed determines that Good Health Saunas can help prevent or reverse a health condition you care about (making it eligible for HSA/FSA), they will send you a letter of Medical Necessity (LMN)
- Once you are approved, submit the sales agreement and receipt from Good Health Saunas along with the receipt, and the LMN to your HSA/FSA provider for reimbursement. TrueMed will send instructions to get reimbursement and their customer support team will be available to assist
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly can I get approved for a Letter of Medical Necessity?
The approval process is fast and easy, just fill out a brief online intake form with basic questions. If you qualify, you’ll receive an approval from TrueMed and TrueMed will email you a Letter of Medical Necessity.
How long is the Letter of Medical Necessity valid?
Each Letter of Medical Necessity is valid for 12 months from the date of issuance. After 12 months, you will need to complete the qualification process again to receive a renewed letter if you plan to make additional eligible purchases.
How do I pay for and get reimbursed for Good Health Saunas purchases?
Purchase Good Health Sauna products by contacting us just as you would normally.Once approved through TrueMed, they will provide you with the required Letter of Medical Necessity documentation to submit to your HSA/FSA provider along with your purchase agreement receipts from Good Health Saunas. You can file for reimbursement after each transaction or wait and submit all expenses at once at the end of the year.