Mike has more than 20 years of experience in personal training for athletes of all ages, and, upon using a GHS infrared sauna, he explains how "the benefits were immediate, substantial, and sustained".
- Bachelor of Science Exercise Science from Illinois State University 2003
- NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
- CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
- CPT (Certified Personal Trainer) since 2004
- 20+ years of Personal Training experience in Peoria, IL (The Clubs at River City, Gold’s, and Kramer Chiropractic that is now known as Senara Health and Healing Center and Spa)
- Personal Training experience working in Muskego, WI (Wisconsin Athletic Club)
- Experience working at Body Basics in Tuscon, AZ