Treating Heart Disease with Infrared Sauna Therapy
Can using an infrared sauna help treat heart disease?
Good Health Saunas offers infrared sauna technology that can be used to treat heart diseases. Regular sessions in an infrared sauna have been shown to:
- Lower blood pressure up to 48%
- Reduce inflammation
- Restore vascular functions
- Reverse heart disease
Long-term use has proven to reduce heart disease death by up to 50%.
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the United States
Blood Pressure & Heart Disease Reduction with Infrared Saunas
Using our infrared saunas will help you to unwind and can reduce tension built up in your body. With regular use, you could improve your blood vessel dilation and decrease ventricular contractions associated with heart disease. Improve stress test performance, lower your blood pressure, and reduce heart attack risk when you choose our quality infrared saunas.
In a study from Mayo Clinic, researchers selected 100 men and women with various preexisting vascular diseases to monitor blood pressure before and after sauna bathing. They found that sauna use is a good strategy to reduce blood pressure in patients. Men who took frequent sauna baths also reduced their risk of developing hypertension by 47%. Sauna bathing is a safe way to relax and boost health, even for those who have stable cardiovascular diseases. Although, you should monitor the amount you’re using an infrared sauna if you do have underlying heart conditions.
Another study conducted by researchers at the University of Eastern Finland found that sauna baths were associated with a reduction in fatal cardiovascular disease events. Approximately 1,700 people (ages 53-74) participated over 1998-2001 and recorded their sauna habits. It was found that the more frequent sauna use, the less likely people died of heart disease. 15 years after the experiment, only 181 fatal heart disease events occurred out of all participants.
Good Health Saunas’ infrared saunas offer features such as a low EMF carbon and ceramic heater design, chromotherapy lighting, and oxygen ionizers. This ensures that your sauna is safe and you can trust the air quality while inside, and the calming heat will work to combat factors associated with heart disease. We even offer an entertainment center to help you further relax.
Keep Your Heart Healthy
With scientific evidence to back up our advanced technology, you can be confident that trying our saunas will help improve your heart health. Enjoy a calming experience and allow your entire body to heal. Don’t wait any longer to start improving your health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are infrared saunas good for heart disease?
Can infrared saunas improve cardiovascular health?
Could the constant infrared heat worsen my heart problems?
Are saunas good for my blood pressure?
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2022, October 14). Heart disease Facts. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm
- Greenfield, J. (2021, October 4). Cardiovascular Benefits. Hightechhealth.com. https://www.hightechhealth.com/cardiovascular-benefits/
- Mammoser, G. (2018, December 6). Saunas May Reduce Heart Attack Risk. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/health-news/sauan-use-helps-reduce-cardiovascular-risk
- Blum, N., & Blum, A. (2007). Beneficial effects of sauna bathing for heart failure patients. Experimental & Clinical Cardiology, 12(1), 29–32. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2359619/
- Norton, A. (2018, January 16). Sauna May Be as Good as Exercise for the Heart. WebMD. https://www.webmd.com/heart/news/20180116/sauna-may-be-as-good-as-exercise-for-the-heart