Dr. Dan Farah has been a Doctor of Chiropractic for more than 35 years, and he's seen it all. From whiplash to slips and falls, he recommends the warmth and benefits from an infrared sauna.
- Premontre High School 1980
- Pre Med Studies at Marquette University 1982
- Doctor of Chiropractic at Palmer College of Chiropractic 1985
- Doctor of Chiropractic Sports Physician at Northwestern Health Science University 1990
- Whiplash and Spinal Trauma Masters Certification at San Diego Spine Research Institute 1996
- Cox Technique Spinal Decompression Certification at the National College of Chiropractic 1998
- Nutrition Counselor on the Certified Wisconsin Dept. of Regulation Chiropractic Examining Board 2008
- Occupational Health Diplomate Eligible Northwestern Health Sciences University-American Chiropractic Board of Occupational Health
- Medical Examiner for the Certified National Registry of Medical Examiners Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration 2008
Born in Green Bay, WI and residing in Sturgeon Bay, Dr. Dan Farah has more than 35 years of experience as a Doctor of Chiropractic. He has experience with many difficult health conditions, such as: whiplash, sports injuries, slips and falls, chronic posture, and degenerative conditions. Dr. Farah has a wide variety of clients who suffer from varying issues, but he prides himself on being able to help his clients improve their circulation, relieve spasm pain, and provide better body movement with his practices and by offering the use of a Good Health Saunas’ infrared sauna.