What is far infrared light?
Far-infrared (FIR) is the furthest infrared from visible light on the light spectrum (wavelength between 3000 nm – 0.1 mm). It penetrates deep beneath the skin, heating our bodies from the inside out. Far-infrared acts as the primary detoxifying infrared light because it triggers fat-based sweating where most toxins are trapped.
Some of the main benefits of far infrared therapy…
Far-infrared wavelengths have been found to provide a variety of health benefits:
- Lower lactic acid buildup
- Aid in endorphin stimulation
- Remove harmful toxins & organisms
- Reduce swelling and inflammation
- Have NO known negative side effects
The most popular for far infrared sauna therapy…
- One of the most popular uses for far-infrared saunas is to help reduce suffering from chronic pain and injury. Because of its deep penetration into our soft tissues, far-infrared is a reliable relief for pain caused by common muscle soreness, arthritis, and injury.
- Everyone from professional athletes to the elderly can benefit from far-infrared therapy because it helps improve the body’s natural healing processes. It’s effectively an artificial, gentle, and temporary fever – your body’s natural response to fighting off bacteria, viruses, and other toxins that cause illness.
- Heat increases blood circulation, which has a wide variety of health benefits. Effective blood circulation through the body means more oxygen reaching areas that need it most. Improved blood flow has been shown to help heal skin conditions like acne and eczema, accelerate the healing of cuts and bruises, and deliver white blood cells where needed most.
Full Spectrum Infrared Saunas
Good Health Saunas feature real full spectrum infrared light. This means in addition to far infrared therapy, our saunas also provide the benefits of mid-infrared and near-infrared light.