What is mid-infrared light?
Mid-infrared (MIR) is in the heart of the infrared light spectrum (wavelength between 1400 – 3000 nm). It penetrates deeper than near-infrared and generates more heat than far-infrared. Mid-infrared light therapy is great for improving blood circulation and improving the recovery of injured/inflamed areas.
Some of the many benefits of mid-infrared therapy…
Mid-infrared wavelengths provide a healthy balance between the beneficial properties of far- and near-infrared. Mid-infrared light:
- Expands blood vessels to improve blood circulation
- Penetrates soft tissues where inflammation occurs
- Aids in cardiovascular health by stimulating the cardiovascular system
- Have NO known negative side effects
The most popular uses for mid-infrared sauna therapy…
- One of the most popular uses for mid-infrared light therapy is to help promote weight loss. This is because, as the body works to cool itself, heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate all increase as they would during exercise. Mid-infrared therapy is NOT an effective replacement to exercise, but rather just a helpful aid.
- Detoxification through sweat is a major health benefit of far-infrared therapy that is aided by mid-infrared light in full-spectrum saunas. As long as you maintain proper hydration, you can safely sweat out toxins.
GHS Low EMF, Far Infrared Saunas
Full Spectrum Infrared Saunas
Good Health Saunas feature real full spectrum infrared light. This means in addition to mid infrared therapy, our saunas also provide the benefits of far infrared and near infrared light.
Contact Good Health Saunas to learn more or order your full-spectrum infrared sauna.